How would you like to be in this movie?
1. Do you have an unusual story about your nose?
2. Is your nose prominent and you've chosen to keep it as is?
3. Did you grow up in the Five Towns of Long Island and have a nose job by Dr. Diamond?
4. Are you an expert on noses, as a plastic surgeon, historian, or social anthropologist?
5. Are you best friends with Barbra Streisand, Owen Wilson, Adrien Brody, Sarah Jessica Parker, Jennifer Grey or any other personality who has a story about their nose?
If you respond yes to any of these questions, please e-mail us at email@example.com
Who's the team who made this movie?
Producer/Director/Writer: Gayle Kirschenbaum
Editor: Charlotte Rademaker
Director of Photography:Su Kim, Renata Huang, Gayle Kirschenbaum
Animator: Michael Scharf
Assistant in many areas: editing, writing, Web site: Adam Bertocci
My Nose, the short (13 minutes) is complete and has played in festivals worldwide to rave reviews from the Washington Post "Dazzling Self-Confidence" to Jewish Week "Hilarious Romp". See screening schedule. My Nose: The Bigger Version, the feature length documentary, is in post production. The trailer has received great reactions from broadcasters, the press and the public. - - "Quite funny!" Bravo
We are raising funds through the private sector. If you want to get involved with this film, please click here to learn more.